2.The term “GDPR” should be understood as: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
3. The term “User” should be understood as any person who uses the website www.lingeriemerci.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
4. In the event of doubts or contradictions between the Policy and the consents granted by a given person, irrespective of the provisions of the Policy, the basis for undertaking and defining the scope of activities by the Company is always the voluntarily granted consents or legal provisions. In the event of such a conflict between the Policy and the content of the information clauses provided by the Company when collecting personal data (usually under the forms in the MERCI LINGERIE Online Store), the information that the User should follow is provided to him under these information clauses.
5. When using the Website, its User remains anonymous as long as he or she wishes, provided that the web browser is properly set. Providing personal data by the User may take place when registering on the Website and creating an account, purchasing goods, purchasing a gift card, signing up for a loyalty club, agreeing to receive information about product availability or in the case of subscribing to the newsletter.
6. When making purchases on the Website, the User is obliged to provide the following data:
a) name and surname,
b) e-mail address,
c) shipping address (zip code, city, address),
d) telephone number.
7. The User may consent to receive commercial information by electronic means (hereinafter “SUBSCRIPTION”) and to process his e-mail address (personal data). As part of the consent obtained from the User, the Company may send newsletters and information about promotions, competitions and new information published on the Website to the e-mail address provided by the User.
Information on the protection of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is the company MERCI LINGERIE Ltd with its registered office in Wroclaw, address: March. Józef Piłsudski street, 74/320, zip code 50-020, KRS 0000993949, NIP: 8971912340, REGON: 523211901, hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Administrator” or in short “PDA”.
The Personal Data Administrator collects your personal data (only e-mail address) obtained when you consent to SUBSCRIPTION (“personal data”).
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
1.informing you about marketing activities and sending commercial information;
2. sending you by electronic means (e-mail) information about promotions, competitions and new information published on the Website.
The Personal Data Administrator may transfer personal data to the following third parties for the purposes indicated in this document:
1. to its employees in order to perform activities related to sending the newsletter – after the employees have familiarized themselves with the rules of personal data security, and above all, after reading the Personal Data Security Policy in force at MERCI LINGERIE Ltd,
2. entities with which PDA has a cooperation agreement concluded (“Data Processor”) in order to implement the SUBSCRIPTION assumptions, in particular PDA may transfer your Personal Data to entities such as: entities providing accounting services, companies providing postal and courier services, enterprises, with whom we cooperate to provide marketing services, companies with which we cooperate to provide IT services,
3. supervisory bodies, authorities and other third parties; in the event that it is necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above and to fulfil the obligations imposed by law, Personal Data may be transferred to supervisory authorities, courts and other authorities (e.g. tax authorities and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisors (e.g. auditors) or entities providing benefits.
PDA undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational, to protect your Personal Data. Personal data will be stored by PDA and / or Data Processors only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is collected.
In addition, you have the right to:
1. request access to Personal Data; the data subject is entitled to obtain from the PDA confirmation whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and if this is the case, is entitled to access them. PDA will provide you, upon request, with a copy of your Personal Data subject to processing,
2. rectify Personal Data; you have the right to rectify the Personal Data that concerns you and which is incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request that incomplete Personal Data be supplemented, including by providing an additional statement,
3. delete Personal Data; you have the right to request, if there are circumstances provided for by law, immediate deletion of your Personal Data, and PDA is obliged to delete such Personal Data without undue delay,
4.to limit the processing of your Personal Data; in this case, PDA will indicate such Personal Data at your request, and their processing may be limited only for specific purposes,
If you have any questions regarding Personal Data or the exercise of privacy rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by PDA. Below we provide you with the contact details of the Data Protection Officer: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company may process, in particular, the following personal data of Users:
1. using the MERCI LINGERIE Online Store: personal data provided in the form when registering an account, placing orders or making reservations or inquiries in the MERCI LINGERIE Online Store (in particular: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; address [street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country], address of residence / business [if different from the delivery address], bank account number;
2. personal data provided in order to use the Subscription, provided when using the contact form or provided when submitting a complaint;
3. personal data provided in order to participate in contests;
4. other data, in particular obtained based on the User’s activity on the Internet, in mobile applications or stationary stores belonging to the Company, including those obtained via the MERCI LINGERIE Online Store or other communication channels with the User, using cookies and similar technology.
Information about cookies
1. The website uses “cookies”. Cookies are understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in users’ end devices intended for the use of websites. These files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal user identification.
2. The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on the User’s computer in order to enable the website to analyse how users use it. Information generated by “cookies” about the use of the website by the User (including his IP address) will be transferred to Google and stored by it on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website by the User, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law or if these persons process such information on behalf of Google. Google will not combine the User’s IP address with any other data in its possession. The user may refuse the use of “cookies” by selecting the appropriate settings on the browser; however, it should be remembered that in this case it may not be possible to use all the functions of the website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.